- Carver College of Medicine
- Center for Diversity and Enrichment
- College of Liberal Arts & Sciences
- Cultural Affairs and Diversity Initiatives
- Department of Gender, Women’s, and Sexuality Studies
- Division of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Division of Student Life
- Graduate College
- Graduate Students
- Women's Resource and Action Center
WOCN: Conquering Self-Doubt, One Day at a Time!
Mar 4, 2020
05:30 PM - 07:00 PM
230 North Clinton Street, Iowa City, IA 52245
Our thoughts often can feel like they are the absolute truth - stopping us from showing up authentically, trying new things, and believing in our abilities despite our achievements.
Leveraging narrative identity and practices from psychology, you'll learn about the root of self-doubt, how to deal with self-limiting thoughts, and how to rise above them to reclaim how you show up in the world.
RSVP here: https://uiowa.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_a8K8u9IceOfHraR
Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to attend all University of Iowa–sponsored events. If you are a person with a disability who requires a reasonable accommodation in order to participate in this program, please contact in advance at