UI 2020 Virtual Health Fair
Nov 4, 2020
During these chaotic times, make a connection with fellow Hawkeyes for renewal, resilience, and empowerment. The UI Health Fair events create opportunities to come together, learn, get inspired and leave with hope for the future. When you know your why, you are able to use your strengths, gifts, and talents to move forward in a positive way.
Live sessions -via zoom- for UI faculty and staff will be delivered. Options include:
- Rise and Shine yoga sessions
- One-Step Finances: Budgeting and Prioritizing Financial Stability
- Easy Ergonomics for Home Offices and On-The-Go Jobs (Health Care, Research)
- TIAA Gold Series: Market Proof Your Retirement
- Make It OK: It's Time to Start Talking about Mental Illness
- Caregiving and Resources for Elder Caregiving
- What's Essential? A group Mindful Meditation
All sessions to be held via Zoom. No registration is required.
The Zoom meeting requires UI HawkID authentication. To ensure you can access the events:
- Log in to Zoom with your HawkID and password at https://uiowa.zoom.us/
- Then click on the UI Virtual Health Fair Zoom link above
The capacity for the health fair events is 300 UI faculty/staff. We plan to livestream all except the TIAA Gold Series presentation to our UI liveWELL Facebook page.
Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to attend all University of Iowa–sponsored events. If you are a person with a disability who requires a reasonable accommodation in order to participate in this program, please contact in advance at