Canceled: Learn & Create Workshop - Create Your Own: 2D PONG Arcade Game
Mar 24, 2021
03:30 PM - 04:30 PM
Want to learn to create an arcade game? Join us for a fun filled session on how to develop your own version of the game PONG in Unity. All the links and information you’ll need for you to follow along to and code during the workshop will be provided before the class starts. Taught by Antonio Washington, IEEE Student Group.
Be sure to sign up and download Unity ahead of time
- Go to Unity Hub and install Unity
- Choose version 2019.4.13f1 (LTS). LTS stands for long-term support
- Choose the WebGL Build for non-device specific building capabilities (others work too)
- Import project using Unity Hub (Add > path/to/TutorialPongFolder)
- Open project using Unity Hub to make sure it is working (we can do this at the start of the tutorial as well).
View Video at: https://youtu.be/qh5Hwruxi30
Register at: https://uiowa.libcal.com/event/7498626
Zoom link and password will be emailed to registered participants one hour before the workshop starts.
Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to attend all University of Iowa–sponsored events. If you are a person with a disability who requires a reasonable accommodation in order to participate in this program, please contact in advance at