8th Annual Fulbright Week Activities
Apr 8, 2021
05:30 PM - 07:00 PM
Would you like to teach English, study, or do research abroad for an academic year at no cost? Join International Programs staff, new UI grantees, and recent UI Fulbright alumni for a week of virtual events to help you learn more about the Fulbright U.S. Student Program! The eighth annual Fulbright Week will take place April 5-9, 2020. Each session will provide different information and will have a Q&A period. All levels of undergraduate and graduate students are welcome!
We’ll be joined by UI Fulbright alumni Niko McCarty (Research, UK), Rita Guzman (ETA, Portugal), Victor Diaz (ETA, Mexico), Isabella Myers (Arts, Cambodia), and others throughout the week.
All events are free and open to the public, but pre-registration is required.
UI 8th Annual Fulbright Week Activities
- Monday, April 5, 12:30-1:30 p.m. - New Competition Opens - Information Session I
- Tuesday, April 6, 12:30-1:30 p.m. - The Application Start to Finish - Information Session II
- Wednesday, April 7, 12:30-1:30 p.m. - New Grants and Countries available - Information Session III
- Thursday, April 8, 5:30-7:00 p.m. - Fulbright Week Virtual Dinner Reception with experienced Fulbright faculty reviewers and recent UI Fulbright alumni (Dinner Reception has a separate registration at http://bit.ly/FulbrightDinner2021)
- Friday, April 9, 12:30-1:30 p.m. - Fulbright Week Faculty and Student Panel - Information Session IV
SESSIONS WILL BE HELD VIA ZOOM: To sign up for Fulbright Week sessions please register here: http://bit.ly/FulbrightWeek2021
Please direct questions to Karen Wachsmuth, associate director, International Fellowships, International Programs, email@example.com, 319-335-1436.
Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to attend all University of Iowa–sponsored events. If you are a person with a disability who requires a reasonable accommodation in order to participate in this program, please contact in advance at