- College of Liberal Arts & Sciences
- Department of Gender, Women’s, and Sexuality Studies
- Department of Psychological and Brain Sciences
- Department of Sociology and Criminology
- Global Health Studies Program
- Iowa Social Science Research Center
- Latina/o/x Studies Program
- Office of the Vice President for Research
- Public Policy Center
- School of Social Work
- University Libraries
Wild Bill’s Library Workshop
Feb 17, 2022
12:00 PM - 01:00 PM
20 Davenport Street, Iowa City, IA 52245
University of Iowa students:
Learn “How to Library” from a friendly UI librarian!
Dan Gall, the UI Librarian for Social Work & Distance Education, takes time to help you understand the myriad resources (and people) available at the UI to help you find the information you need. From finding the right books and how to check them out, to research concepts, ethics, and citations, Dan is your personal guide to the UI Libraries system.
Open to all students, regardless of major. Sessions meet in Wild Bill’s (321 North Hall) and concurrently via Zoom.
Dan’s presentations take place from Noon to 12:30, with office hours following until 1:00.
Answering the Top 5 FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) about the UI Libraries
Join Zoom Meeting:
Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to attend all University of Iowa–sponsored events. If you are a person with a disability who requires a reasonable accommodation in order to participate in this program, please contact in advance at