Rec After Dark: Glow Hard or Go Home
Mar 4, 2022
09:00 PM - 11:59 PM
309 South Madison Street, Iowa City, IA 52242
Join us for our glow-in-the-dark themed Rec After Dark: "Glow Hard or Go Home."
Date: Friday, March 4
Time: 9:00 p.m. - Midnight
Location: Campus Recreation and Wellness Center
- Silent Disco | Court 1: Dance the night away while rocking one of our free headphone sets. Each headphone will have various stations that dancers can listen to!
- Laser Tag | MAC Gym: Two teams of 10 can compete to eliminate the other team while capturing the flag. Hide behind barriers and crawl on the floor to avoid being tagged. Are you up for the challenge?
- Glow Climb | Climbing Wall: Love climbing or want to try it for the first time? We have a unique opportunity for you! Glow Climb incorporates glow features into the climbing wall to light up your experience.
- Glow Fitness | TBD: Try one of our fitness classes, in the dark!
- Free Food | Hallway outside basketball courts: On behalf of our community sponsors, come enjoy some free food!
Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to attend all University of Iowa–sponsored events. If you are a person with a disability who requires a reasonable accommodation in order to participate in this program, please contact in advance at