First Thursdays: Mental Health Speaker Series
Coping during the time of COVID-19 is an uncharted, life-changing task for everyone, and it can make caring for our own mental health and the mental health of those around us a challenge. Join us for our first mental health presentation of the semester as experts share resources and strategies for coping in a time of COVID-19.
Thursday, February 3, 2022 | 1 - 2 p.m.
Campus and Community Resources for Hawkeyes that Need Help
- Nikki Hodous, Dean of Students, Student Care & Assistance
- Anna Holbrook, Dean of Students, Student Care & Assistance
- Danielle Martinez, Academic Support & Retention and Early Intervention Team
- Tiffany Simon, Department of Counselor Education & Supervision
- Lois Cole, Spiritual Services
- Sandy Healey, Employee Assistance Program
Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to attend all University of Iowa–sponsored events. If you are a person with a disability who requires a reasonable accommodation in order to participate in this program, please contact in advance at