- Carver College of Medicine
- College of Law
- College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- College of Public Health
- Department of Gender, Women’s, and Sexuality Studies
- Department of Sociology and Criminology
- Division of Student Life
- Office of the Vice President for Research
- Public Policy Center
- School of Social Work
- Staff Council
- Student Affairs and Curriculum
- Student Wellness
- University Human Resources
- Women's Resource and Action Center
Reporting Sexual Misconduct at Iowa: What Happens Next?
Apr 20, 2022
04:00 PM - 05:30 PM
Attend a virtual panel discussion open to students, faculty, and staff to learn about making a sexual misconduct report at the University of Iowa. Using a simulated case example, hear from UI professionals who respond to sexual misconduct reports on campus, and understand what processes and policies are initiated when a report is made.
Presented by the School of Social Work and students from the course, Campus Sexual Assault: Policy, Prevention, & Intervention (SSW:3799).
Please click this URL to join. https://uiowa.zoom.us/j/99646062600
Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to attend all University of Iowa–sponsored events. If you are a person with a disability who requires a reasonable accommodation in order to participate in this program, please contact in advance at