UI Family Weekend Docent Tours
Sep 16, 2022
12:00 PM - 02:45 PM
160 West Burlington Street, Iowa City, IA 52242
The University of Iowa Stanley Museum of Art welcomes families to discover and enjoy extraordinary works of art, explore new ideas, and cultivate new insights into history, culture, and the act of creation. There will be docent-led tours available on Friday, Sept. 16, beginning at 12, 1, and 2 p.m. Each time is limited to 30 people. 2 tours will run concurrently at each time slot.
- Noon tours: https://uiowa.doubleknot.com/event/ui-family-weekend-docent-tour/2935078
- 1 pm tours: https://uiowa.doubleknot.com/event/ui-family-weekend-docent-tour/2935080
- 2 pm tours: https://uiowa.doubleknot.com/event/ui-family-weekend-docent-tour/2935081
Additionally, the Stanley will be free and open all weekend for those interested in exploring the space on their own; please reserve a slot via our timed entry link if you plan on stopping by to help us mitigate crowds and keep both our patrons and the art safe.
- General timed entry: https://uiowa.doubleknot.com/facility/admissions/2932103
Find out more at stanleymuseum.uiowa.edu.
Museum Family Weekend hours:
- Friday: 10 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
- Sunday: Noon–4:30 p.m.
The University of Iowa Stanley Museum of Art is always free and open to all.
Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to attend all University of Iowa–sponsored events. If you are a person with a disability who requires a reasonable accommodation in order to participate in this program, please contact in advance at