Culturally Responsive Health Care in Iowa Conference
Jun 1, 2023
08:00 AM - 01:00 PM
College of Public Health Building, N110 CPHB Callaghan Auditorium
145 North Riverside Drive, Iowa City, IA 52246
The conference will focus on the theme of Beyond Healthcare - Addressing the Social Determinants of Health. It will consist of a national and local keynote speaker in addition to panel discussions and local expert sessions.
- Identify Social Determinants of Health impacting an individual's health and health care.
- Describe strategies to address the Social Determinants of Health in various health care and community settings.
- Navigating Social Determinants that Impact Access to Care
- Addressing Social Determinants in the Community
- Medical Legal Partnerships
Nalo Johnson, PhD
President and CEO of Mid-Iowa
Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to attend all University of Iowa–sponsored events. If you are a person with a disability who requires a reasonable accommodation in order to participate in this program, please contact in advance at