Early Access Pedagogical Support
Aug 14, 2023
All incoming faculty (all tracks, including adjuncts) are invited to set their teaching semester up for success with Early Access Pedagogical Support. Learn about the resources available to all University of Iowa instructors through the Office of Teaching, Learning, and Technology (OTLT), register for exclusive consultations on evidence-based teaching practices with Center for Teaching staff, and get to know your course ICON site and other technology tools with consultations and trainings from OTLT Academic Technologies staff.
Register for as many or as few services as you would like.
- Consult with Center for Teaching staff on all aspects of teaching and learning.
- Consult with OTLT Academic Technologies staff on your course ICON site and all academic technology tools available to you as an instructor. Choose the “New Faculty Orientation” service.
- Attend trainings on academic technology tools, including ICON.
- Register for a classroom tour to learn about the technology and features of your classroom with OTLT Learning Spaces Technology staff. (If you don't have a HawkID yet, please contact the ITS Help Desk to set up a tour.)
- Register to access asynchronous learning materials on inclusive and evidence-based teaching practices.
The Office of Teaching, Learning, and Technology (OTLT) provides integrated, comprehensive, expert partnership in teaching and learning through faculty development, graduate student development, and organizational development; academic technology and course coordination; learning spaces design and support; and teaching and learning analytics and research.
Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to attend all University of Iowa–sponsored events. If you are a person with a disability who requires a reasonable accommodation in order to participate in this program, please contact in advance at