ICON Gradebook Training
An overview of ICON (powered by Canvas) Grades to learn how to:
- Build a simple gradebook from start to finish
- Enable a standard grading scheme to convert scores to letter grades
- Create new assignments to automatically create grade items
- Organize assignments into grading groups
- Enter grades using SpeedGrader for faster input
The Office of Teaching, Learning & Technology offers individual, small group, or departmental training. We also offer training on a variety of instructional technology needs such as ICON, digital media solutions, lecture capture, technology consulting, instructional assessment, TILE, general assignment classrooms, and more. To learn more about the services we offer, please visit our website at teach.its.uiowa.edu.
Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to attend all University of Iowa–sponsored events. If you are a person with a disability who requires a reasonable accommodation in order to participate in this program, please contact the ITS Help Desk in advance at 319-384-4357.
Wednesday, January 10 at 10:30am to 11:30am
University Capitol Centre, 2523 Training Room
200 South Capitol Street, Iowa City, Iowa