Nvidia Deep Learning Institute
We are full for this event. We cannot accept anymore new applications. Sorry for the inconvenience.
The Iowa Informatics Initiative in collaboration with Nvidia are offering the Deep Learning Institute (DLI) this Summer. The dates for DLI will be July 19-21, 2017 taught by instructors from Nvidia.
The fee for this workshop series is $200/person for all the three workshops.
Location: N120 (Ellig Auditorium) College of Public Health Building
There is a registration form that you have to fill in order to be accepted to this workshop. The link is provided.
- Deep Learning Demystified and Best Practices
- Image Classification Using DIGITS
- Object Detection Using DIGITS
- Neural Network Deployment
- Medical Image Segmentation with TensorFlow
- Medical Image Analysis with R and MXNet
- Image Classification with TensorFlow: Radiomics – 1p/19q Chromosome Status Classification with Deep Learning
07/21/2017 (half day)
- Deep Learning for Genomics Using DragoNN with Keras and Theano
Please bring your own laptop for this workshop. You will be provided with test accounts by Nvidia on their systems and all the training materials.
Once you have submitted your registration form, you will get an email from Sai Ramadugu that your registration is successful. Please email Sai (firstname.lastname@example.org) for any questions or concerns.
Friday, July 21, 2017 at 9:00am to 1:00pm
College of Public Health Building, N120 (Ellig Classroom)
145 North Riverside Drive, Iowa City, IA