- Community Members
- Graduate Students
- After Class
- Arts Iowa
- Be Better
- BIPOC Wellness
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Economic and Community Development
- Employee Well-Being
- Outreach Iowa
- Sustainability at Iowa
- Academic Calendar
- Advancement Event
- Community Event
- Graduate Professional Development
- Guest Speaker
- Health Event
- Information Session
- Open House
- Thesis Defense
- Volunteer Opportunity
- Academic Advising Center
- Baker Teacher Leader Center
Carver College of Medicine
- Anatomy and Cell Biology
- Carver College of Medicine Research
- CCOM Office of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Diabetes Research Center
- Frontiers in Obesity, Diabetes, and Metabolism
- Human Genetics
- Internal Medicine
- Microbiology and Immunology
- Molecular Physiology and Biophysics
- Student Affairs and Curriculum
- Center for Advancement
- Center for the Book
- College of Dentistry
- College of Education
- College of Engineering
- College of Law
College of Liberal Arts & Sciences
- African American Studies Program
- DeLTA Center
- Department of American Studies
- Department of Biology
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Cinematic Arts
- Department of Communication Studies
- Department of Computer Science
- Department of Dance
- Department of Gender, Women’s, and Sexuality Studies
- Department of History
- Department of Linguistics
- Department of Philosophy
- Department of Physics and Astronomy
- Department of Psychological and Brain Sciences
- Department of Sociology
- Department of Theatre Arts
- Division of World Languages, Literatures & Cultures
- Interdisciplinary Programs
- Iowa Writers' Workshop
- Nonfiction Writing Program
- Office of Sustainability and the Environment
- School of Art & Art History
- School of Journalism & Mass Communication
- School of Music
- School of Social Work
- College of Nursing
- College of Pharmacy
- College of Public Health
- Division of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Division of Student Life
- Faculty Senate
- Graduate College
- Hancher Auditorium
- Information Technology Services
- Institute for Clinical & Translational Science
- International Programs
- International Writing Program
- Iowa Neuroscience Institute
- Latinx Council
- Office of the President
- Office of the Provost
- Office of the Vice President for Research
- Pomerantz Career Center
- Public Policy Center
- Staff Council
- Tippie College of Business
- University College
- University Counseling Service
- University Honors Program
- University Human Resources
- University Libraries
- University of Iowa Stanley Museum of Art
- Veteran and Military Community
Oct 28, 2021
Organic Chemistry seminar, "Nitrogen and Sulfur Bonding" presented by Matt Breuer on 10/28/2021 at 12:30 PM. This event will take place in room W128 of the Chemistry Building. For more information, please email email@example.com.
Oct 28, 2021
Josiah Wray presents "Characterization of Pollen and Pollen Fragments in Convective Storms at 12:30 P.M. on 10/28/21.
Nov 4, 2021
Organic Chemistry Seminar, "Photocatalytic Strategies for C-H Bond Functionalization: A Greener Pathway to C-C Bond Formation," presented by Mikayla Wymore on 11/4/2021 at 12:30 PM. This event will take place in room W128 of the Chemistry Building. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nov 4, 2021
James Checco of the University of Nebraska - Lincoln presents "Bioanalytical Approaches to Understand Peptide Signaling in Disease" at 12:30 P.M. on 11/04/21.
Nov 5, 2021
The Department of Chemistry presents Prof. Syed Mubeen of the Department of Chemical and Biochemical Engineering at 3:30 P.M. on 11/5/2021.
Nov 10, 2021
The Department of Chemistry presents Prof. Minjung Ryu of the University of Illinois Chicago presenting as part of the Inorganic/Chemistry Education Research Seminar series. For a Zoom link to this presentation, email email@example.com.
Nov 11, 2021
Organic Chemistry Seminar presented by Andrej Corkovic on 11/11/2021 at 12:30 PM. "Nitrene Synthetic Utility: Metal-Catalyzed Reactions and Beyond." This event will take place in room W128 of the Chemistry Building. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nov 11, 2021
The Scott Show Group presents "Colloquium Preview: A Delphine Farmer Literature Discussion" at 12:30 P.M. on 11/11/21.
Nov 12, 2021
Colloquium presented by Delphine Farmer of the Department of Chemistry at Colorado State University joined with Climate/Atmospheric Science and Engineering [CASE] on 11/12/2021 at 3:30 PM. For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Nov 18, 2021
Organic Chemistry Seminar, "Facilitation of Green Suzuki-Miyaura Coupling via Novel Pd-NHC Complexes," presented by Theodora Leventis on 11/18/2021 at 12:30 PM. This event will take place in room W128 of the Chemistry Building. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nov 18, 2021
Martin Edwards of the University of Arkansas presents "Electrochemistry at the Nanoscale" at 12:30 P.M. on 11/18/21.
Nov 19, 2021
Colloquium "A new Era of Solid-State Organic Physical Chemistry: From Minerals on Saturn's Moon Titan, to Broad-Spectrum Antibiotic Glasses." presented by Professor Tom Runcevski of the Department of Chemistry at Southern Methodist University. This event will take place on 11/19/2021 at 3:30 pm. For more information, please email email@example.com.
Nov 29, 2021
The Department of Chemistry presents Gabriel Smith, presenting “Simulating Finite Temperature Electronic Density Matrices using a Semi-stochastic Adaptation of Density Matrix Quantum Monte Carlo."
Dec 2, 2021
Organic Chemistry Seminar, "Defense or Sabotage: The Link Between Chronic Inflammation and Alzheimer's," presented by Anayah Ferris on 12/2/2021 at 12:30 PM This event will take place in room W128 of the Chemistry Building. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dec 2, 2021
Nathan Stumme presents "Redox Flox Batteries- Electrochemistry, Applications, and Optimization" on 12/02/21 at 12:30 P.M.
Dec 9, 2021
The Department of Chemistry presents Jessica DeYoung, presenting "Classifying Model Environmental Film Maturation" on 12/09/2021 at 12:30 P.M.